neuropsychologist, author, speaker
Dr Nicola Gates is a registered health professional with AHPRA as a Clinical Neuropsychologist, conjoint lecturer with NSW School of Medicine, corporate speaker, and researcher with over 25 years experience working with adults to improve their brain health, cognitive function, and mental wellbeing. She is also the author of the best selling book ‘A brain for Life’, published by Harper Collins Australia, over thirty academic research papers, and dozens of articles in public media.
Dr Nicola Gates has consulted to Federal and State organisations including Sydney Water, Ausgrid, Commonwealth Rehabilitation Service, TfNSW, NSW Trust and Guardian, and Sydney Council, and private organisations such as insurance companies, legal firms, GoldenDoor, Deloitte, BUPA, Genworth, and Integria. She has also worked with hundreds of individuals from all professional backgrounds.
- Psychologist with over 25 years’ clinical experience in hospital, community and corporate settings
- Consultant to government services and organisations and private corporations
- Speaker at corporate forums, academic conferences and public health campaigns
- Author in print media, academic publications, and guest on radio and television as the ‘brain expert’
- Researcher with UNSW and Cochrane, and member of the editorial board of Neuropsychology Review
- BA Hons Psychology
- MPhil Psychology
- MA Clinical Neuropsychology
- PhD UNSW School of Psychiatry
- Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT)
- Coaching Psychology Certification
- Certified Trainer of Supervisors for Psychologists
- TAFE Certificate IV Training and Assessment Dip VET
Choose a registered practitioner for ethical evidence based service.
Testimonials are not permitted by registered health practitioners within Australia according to the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA).